This answer is easy – cost and quality. When calculating the cost of dental care abroad you need to compare apples to apples. A dental implant in the UK can cost up to £2,500 ($4,000 in the USA), but at My Dental Tourism clinic, you will pay only 600-750€ for a Premium implant with 10 years to a lifetime warranty.
Crowns, bridges, and veneers are also much less expensive. For example, an all-ceramic crown and porcelain veneer cost just 250€ each.
Again, you can expect to pay 70-80% more in the UK and the other west European countries. We offer initial quotes by email so the more information you give us the better the quote.
At My Dental Tourism all X-rays, consultation and examinations are free!
Most complex treatments can be completed in 2 to 3 months depending on healing time, and of course, our materials are of the highest quality.
We have installed thousands of dental implants, crowns, bridges, and veneers since the beginning of his career.
Perhaps you just need a root canal or other one-day treatment(s). Whatever your dental needs are, My Dental Tourism can help you in a pain free environment.
Yes, at My Dental Tourism our premier dentist and specialist in oral surgery and implantology has been working with Italian, German, UK, Greek and Irish patients since 2005 and treats all our foreign patients. He has performed over 2.500 dental implants with a rate of success of 99,8%.
My doctor recommended a different treatment plan from the one you suggested. How do I know which is the right one?
I was told I cannot have implants because I do not have enough bone in my jaw. How can I be sure that this is really the case?
- Depending on the difficulty of the intervention, keep in mind that several days prior to the operation as well as for several days after the operation you should not strain yourself physically or talk excessively.
- Fill your fridge: baby food, soups and any kind of food that can be cut into tiny pieces or mashed.
- Add an extra pillow. Higher head position will help diminish the swelling.
- Prepare some cooling compresses. Post-operative cooling diminishes the swelling and alleviates the pain. Apply the compresses at intervals and don’t put cold objects directly on the face – wrap them in a cloth.
- Pay a visit to the pharmacy: during the consultation interview write down the advice on the post operation period. Buy a 0,12% CHX rinsing solution and some painkillers (Ibuprofen or Analgin e.g.). Pick up a lip care cream as well – vaseline or similar.
- Supply yourself with some gauze swabs. After the operation there is a hemorrhage risk, and it can be stopped easily by putting some pressure on the bleeding spot. The longer the pressure, the better. Paper tissues are not suitable because they tend to fall apart and tiny pieces can get to the wound. Oral cavity hemorrhages usually appear more serious than they really are: blood mixing with saliva can give a sensation of a much more substantial hemorrhage. In no case should you rinse your mouth if it’s bleeding!
- A week before and after the operation you shouldn’t take any painkillers containing ASS (typical ASS based painkiller: Aspirin) since they increase the risk of hemorrhage.
- Bring a list of medicines that you usually take to the consultation interview.
- DO NOT SMOKE! You can only smoke if it truly doesn’t matter to you whether the operation should have a successful outcome or not.
- Organize your transport. Not only do local anesthesia and painkillers diminish the concentration but the stressful situation itself has a negative effect on psychomotor abilities.
- Wear simple and comfortable clothes.
- After the third day an improvement is to be felt. If the pain and the swelling should continue, don’t hesitate to contact your doctor.
- And trust us: after the surgery had been done, almost every patient claims that the worst aspect was the fear prior to the surgery!
- Veneers are thin layers of restorative material placed over the tooth surface. Veneers are minimally invasive and are generally used for front teeth treatment. Being entirely made with dental porcelain veneers imitate the tooth surface faithfully.Veneers represent an aesthetic solution that allows us to restore the missing part of the tooth; to provide a brighter and more uniform tooth color, shape and symmetry and to make teeth appear straight.They are the ideal solution for resolving problems such as minor spaces between teeth but also for people whose teeth edges have worn off.Veneers are resistant to coffee, tea and cigarette stains.Veneer application is one of many prosthetic solutions that our Clinic offers.
Ask us a Question
We are happy to answer any oral health related questions.